Have you ever seen [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error on your screen while using Microsoft Outlook? If yes, then it’s no more an issue if you stayed with us. [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] is an error that warns you that your Microsoft Outlook is not working correctly. So this error does not allow you to assess and send more emails. That is why this error needs to be corrected.
Why does [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Error Code occurs?
Well, there can be a lot of reasons behind it. But we will explain to you the main highlighting reasons that cause this error to occur.
- One of the leading causes of this error is a fault in your installation process. Sometimes, when you install Microsoft Outlook or Windows, there comes a mistake in the installation process. You can open your Microsoft Outlook, but it will show “[pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]” this error.
- If you are using more than one account on your Outlook, this error can occur. When you keep logging in and logging out different accounts on the same application, you will see “[pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]” Error Code.
- Sometimes when you have installed more than one application for your email tasking, your Microsoft Outlook will conflict with other applications and software, and this error can occur.
How to fix [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Error Code?
There are a couple of methods to solve this error. This is an operational fault, and you can remove it by following any of these methods. Some of these methods are explained below :
- By logging in a single account:
If you are using multiple accounts on a single Microsoft Outlook, this error can pop up on your screen. So, log out all your accounts and log in to a single account. It will remove [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Error Code.
- By Cleaning Cache and Cookies:
One of the simplest ways to remove this error is by clearing cache and cookies from your browser. If you clear the cache, history, and stored cookies from your browser, this error will get removed. By doing this, you will lose your saved password and data stored on your chrome. So make sure you have made an alternative to that data. If you are willing to clear cache and cookies, you have to follow the given steps:
- Open your browser.
- You will “More” option on the top right corner of your browser. Three vertical dots will represent it.
- Click on it. Now you see several options. Click “More Tools.”
- Now you will see “Clear Browsing Data.” Click on it.
- You will see several choices. Select “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files.”
- Now a confirmation message will pop up on your screen.
- Select “Clear Data.”
- Now open your Microsoft Outlook and see whether this error removes or not.
Using Trouble Shooting Centre:
Every system has a Troubleshooting center to save your system from errors. If clearing your cache and cookies does not remove this error, you should ask your Trouble Shooting center to help. The troubleshooting center will search for Pii Errors in your application and will automatically fix it for you. Just follow the following steps to activate your troubleshooting center:
- Select the “Start” icon on your windows or laptop.
- Now select “Settings.”
- You will see system settings. Select “Update and Security.”
- Finally, select “Troubleshoot.”
- Now guide your system to the error you want to resolve.
By Reinstalling Microsoft Outlook:
If both these methods do not work, follow this method. It is the most effective method of all for [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] solving this error. Sometimes your Microsoft Outlook may not be installed completely, or there may be broken installations. To uninstall your Microsoft Outlook and get it installed again. Using this method, you will have to log in to your email again. If there is an issue in your Microsoft Outlook, it will get resolved by following this method.
- By upgrading your software:
Sometimes when you are using a pirated version of Microsoft Outlook, this error can appear on your screen. So to remove this error in this case, you have to upgrade your software. This will resolve the issue with your Microsoft Outlook.
- By Contacting Microsoft Support:
If none of these methods works, contact Microsoft Support. This is the final method that can help you fix your error. You can search “Microsoft Support” on your browser and follow the instructions given by them to fix this error. But this method should be considered at last.
Our verdict [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]:
If you have just installed Microsoft Outlook or are a frequent email user, [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error can appear on your screen. But if you follow the above methods, this error will no more be a problem for you. We suggest you to follow these methods in a sequence. If first method does not work, then move to the second method.